Thursday, February 14, 2013

Freeform Friday


Welcome to freeform Friday!

Today I would like to show you my knitting back that I am making with scrumbles

The knitting bag is at the back - it has simply been knitted up quickly using Noro  yarn.  I am currently crocheting a band aroung the back as a gusset, and then the scrumbles go on the front. Then the handle, and it's done.


The scrumbles are all in the front, some have been joined together but it is a work in progress.

I must say that I have been working on and off on this for at least 6 months!! I'm not in any hurry!

So why not join in and show us what you are up to with your freeforming.... Lets start supporting one another!!

I can't wait to see what you have done.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharyn
didn't know about this blog, or if I did I had forgotten....you are a lady of many talents, just love to see your crochet work, keep going but like you said you are in no hurry......can't wait to see the finished product. Lovely day at Elizabeth's, look forward to seeing you in a fortnight....have a great weekend....
Linda x