Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Some More Goodies!

Still updating what I have done prior to starting this blog up - won't possibly be able to list everything, but these are the recent items!

Let's start with the front and back of a cushion I crocheted for our Bali Hut outside:


A purple handbag, I'm still madly making special flowers and things to hang on it!


One of my project bags, I'll show you what is in this one tomorrow!


A cute little girl's handbag that I have made for my friends grand daughter.  I hope she likes it!



I'm currently working on buttons to my Facebook and Pinterest, as well as some other bits for this site, but it is taking time, and I thought "What the heck, why not launch it and finish things later".

So I did!

1 comment:

Preeti said...

Pretty bags! The cushions are very nice:) thanks for visiting my blog!